Contributing To Twits Guides
- Articles must be at least 700 words.
- We love useful tips and practical advice but, above all, content you are proud to put your name on and people would love to read and share.
- Your article must be original and not already published anywhere online.
- Every Author gets a Byline and Bio – this information will show on your articles. Do not include any author information in the body of the article, it will be removed.
- Twits Guides reserves the right to make changes to any content you submit without notifying the author. These changes will only be for editorial consistency or to correct errors.
We read each submission that comes to us within one month of receiving it. If you don’t hear back from us within a month, you may assume we could not publish your content.
Just enter your name and email in the form below and some examples of already published content and we will get back to you as soon as possible if you are approved to write for us.
We look forward to hearing from you.